Saturday, November 17, 2007

Abusing drugs and feeling great

So we are traveling down the freeway since about 6 last night. We stopped at about 11:30 and started back up this morning at about 8:30. Anyway back to the good stuff. I had full throttle last night to push me through the late part of the night. And in order to counter the high strung bouncing, I took a Zyrtec. Which always knocks me out. I sleep like a baby. So now I am so well rested i didn't need any caffeine this morning. Aren't drugs great?


anyway ladies, while your man is driving and he's getting groggy get him a full throttle! He'll be singing "Any Man of Mine" as loud as he can in no time.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Alright, I'm going to have to start calling you Ken if you can't manage to post something soon.

Even he is beating you!