Thursday, January 17, 2008

Boomshine

Okay I know this isn't a regular post but this has been taking up a little of my time and I'd thought I'd share it with you.

This game is fun and as far as I can tell there is no real strategy. Try it out. There are 12 levels. My high score was 253. Let me know how you do. BTW isn't the music nice and relaxing mixed with all the pretty colors. It's mesmerizing.

click here for the game!
http://www.k2xl.com/games/boomshine/
Update: my new High score w/proof!!!


6 comments:

Shelly said...

I did it again & got 274! Yeah, I beat you!

Jedi Miller said...

282 you are behind again...

Michelle said...

My high score was 266. That was for my first time.
I'm sure the music was brain washing us -- I just know it.

Michelle said...

Okay, after I played your little game and posted my score, I saw that you and Shelley had higher scores than me. So, guess what happened?

The competitive beast within me was awakened and I had to play the game again just so I could beat you. Because that is how I am.

This in turn caused me to quit doing my laundry, folding my clothes, neglecting my children and generally tidying of the house. This also caused me to burn MY lunch, which was some delicious chicken strips.

Blast you and your game.

Shelly said...

I tried again but got 262. I turned off the music & actually preferred it like that. But if I play it again I think I'll fall asleep. I need a noisy game! Maybe some Flo's Diner! :)

Anonymous said...

Help Me!!! I can't stop playing this game.