Thursday, January 31, 2008

I've tasted something grand

Okay forget about cinnamon rolls, I have found the perfect food. The mango:


My trainer told me to eat a mango for my fruit because it has such a high source for vitamins and such. What i didn't know was how good they were. I cut into a mango last night after running and got juice all over. I was little bothered cause i didn't want to be sticky. Once i took my first bite, I didn't care about anything in the world. It was awesome. When i cut into it the mango looked kind of like a cantaloupe on the inside but when eaten reminded me of a peach. I ate that thing fast was had a hard time not eating the other one. If you have never had a mango, you should try it. If you have and you don't like it I suggest cinnamon rolls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop it! Your making me Hungry