Thursday, October 4, 2007

My First Blog

Can you just hear the Star Wars Fanfare playing in your head when you read this. Hmm maybe it's just me. Man I have so much to post about and I'll will definitely be on top of it on a daily basis. Please feel free to comment and answer the poll to your right, I really would like to know how well I am doing at this.

Lets see whats happening today.

I got a FLU shot and I am getting used to eating an apple with the skin. I get a lot of flack for peeling my apple from fellow co-workers. "The good part for you is the peel" they would say. I just look at them and say can I eat my fruit my way? At least I'm eating fruit what I wanted was a Snickers or Twix bar. I think I made the better choice with or with out the peel. Oh man speaking of things I want to eat... i should make another list.

Oh I'm going to put another feature on my blog it's my fit day. I use that website to help me factor calories. I need about 2700 a day for my training i.e. running, SO anyway for the fun of it you can see what I eat everyday, just click the link and then find what day it is and you can see what I ate. Oh and for a fun game if you see me eat something and i don't put it on my fitday feel free to harass me profusely. Speaking of which now I'm hungry. mmm chicken, asparagus, and beans with a nice banana. Weird eating all this healthy stuff and exercising you'd think I'd be thinner. hmmm guess we will just have to wait and see. Good Journey, be well, and may the Force be with you, always...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog Jeremey! I can't wait to find out what you are thinking each and every day. This is the best blog ever

Anonymous said...

SORRY FOR MISPELLING YOUR NAME