Saturday, October 6, 2007

Why am I not tired?

Okay so today I ran my own 10K (6.2 miles for you non-runners or people who don't have conversions chart readily available). I was able to do it in 1hr 25min. I rested for about an hour or so, and then headed to my second job. I work with Peter Franz in my spare time. My current project is doing some painting in some older store fronts. I've just spent the last 4 hours or so paining non-stop. For some reason I'm not tired. I've even taken in about 2000 calories and I need about 700 more to get my daily needs. I figured I'd be pretty much dead today after this. Hmm, better not jinx it. I'm sure going to have to focus on resting tomorrow. But that's what the day was made for: resting and worship. Let's hope I don't try both at the same time.

1 comment:

sheepdan said...

I would say that you are getting stronger and more adapted.