Monday, October 15, 2007

Rain, Rain Go Away






Well at least I'm having a better day than this person. Today we had a nice downfall of rain. Normally I love the rain, it's great sleeping weather and it cools everything down. But today was not good. First of all I was late to work cause I could barely get over 20 miles an hour down the road. On top of that it didn't stop until I got to the door of my building. I park about 5 blocks away from my building in the ghetto daily parking lot. hey it's 1.50 and I'm getting exercise. Well the river (streets) I had to cross were about 2 inches deep so I was soaked from the knee down, also the tiny umbrella I had didn't work for all the rain that came in sideways, so my waist was wet as well.

So with all my soaking I thought well I'll be okay I'll dry quickly. WRONG!! The people in the building keep it at a cool 65 degrees year round. So after freezing for about an hour or so I got permission to go home and change.


I can see why babies cry, cause it feels great to be dry again.






No comments: